Hi everyone, this is my post for the Valentine's Hop. It was a very simple project but one that I am hoping to do for my kids class.
This is a red tube of m&m minis. I'm hoping to be able to find enough red tubes, to make more - so I may have to do a lot of looking at different store. The paper around the tube is from Colorbok, the ribbon and buttons are all from Wal-Mart. The charm is made using shrinky dink paper, a Stamp-in Up scalloped circle punch and the K. Andrew Designs "Amazing You" stamp set. Which you can find right here. I love her stamps so much. She has 2 new Valentine sets out and 2 more ready for pre-order. Be sure to check out her on-line store.
Please check out the other post on my blog as well and if you like what you see, I'd love it if you'd become a follower. Please leave comments, they always brighten my day.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
2. Kari- http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
3. Gill- http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcreationsbygillm.blogspot.com%2F&h=7AQHkP1Rb
4. Leslie Rahye- http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
5. Pam- http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
6. Anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
7. Jamie- http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/
8. Sherry- http://www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com/ ---(You're here)
9. Jen- http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/ ---(Next)
10. Ashley- http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
11. Jamie- http://www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com/
12. Christine- http://www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/
13. Berenice- http://karbersweetescape.blogspot.com/
14. Jackie- http://jackiesscrappinpad.blogspot.com/